Re: Exclude broker as hosting gears

+++ Igor Laskovy [08/09/12 20:32 +0300]:
Hello from sunny Kiev!

How I can set multihost OpenShift Original to not use broker as host gears?
I suppose that I need to use district somehow, but I can't understand
how to attach user/users domain/users gears to it?

To keep gears from landing on your broker just make sure you don't
have the rubygem-stickshift-node*, stickshift-mcollective-agent* or
any cartridges installed on your broker.

Just curious, what instructions did you follow to setup Origin?  I
know some of the instructions setup a broker+node on the same machine.

* the packages are being renamed in Fedora.  See
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OpenShift_Origin#Scope for
  details

--Brenton

Awaiting any advice!

P.S. Sorry for cross posting to the dev and users lists. I am new to
openshift community and not sure which list best represent subject
like that.

I think this would be more appropriate for the users list but it
doesn't really matter right now.  Most of us are on both. :)

--
Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy