Re: Exclude broker as hosting gears

+++ Igor Laskovy [10/09/12 15:48 +0300]:
Thanks Brenton!

I used this guide for starting
http://www.krishnaraman.net/multi-node-openshift-origin-from-scratch/ .

Cool, that doc is still accurate.  We do also have
https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/build-your-own but it is
by definition more involved.

Thanks for reply about removing packages.
But, if, for example, I have two districts, how I can attach/bind user apps
to one of them only. If this is not main purpose of district, than what the
main?))

I'm actually trying to figure that out myself.  If I come up with
something today I'll be sure to blog about it.

Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy
Kiev, Ukraine