Re: Exclude broker as hosting gears

Hi Brenton,

look like erasing broker from rubygem-stickshift-node*,
stickshift-mcollective-agent* and cartridges break something:

[root broker ~]# rhc domain show -l n -d
Password: ***********

Submitting form:
rhlogin: n
debug: true
Contacting https://localhost
Problem reported from server. Response code was 503.
HTTP response from server is <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.22 (Fedora) Server at localhost Port 443</address>

Are you have this behavior?