Re: Exclude broker as hosting gears

hmmm, seem like this is a problem QE encountered today.

Here is some workaround:
# rm -rf /var/www/stickshift/broker/Gemfile.lock
Then edit /var/www/stickshift/broker/Gemfile, comment out the removed dependency package. e.g:
comment out the line - gem 'stickshift-node'
Then restart stickshift-broker service

BTW, maybe you can try the rest api command, sometimes it will show you more useful message.
# curl -k -X GET -H 'Accept: application/xml' --user admin:admin https://localhost/broker/rest/api

If this command succeed, broker should be working fine.

QE will open a bug to track this issue.

Thanks

Jianlin Liu / Johnny Liu