From: "Igor Laskovy" <igor laskovy gmail com>
To: "Brenton Leanhardt" <bleanhar redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com, dev lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:49:57 PM
Subject: Re: Exclude broker as hosting gears

Deleting cartridges only results in (as I understand only when trying
to land gear on broker host):

C:\Users\n>rhc app create -a BigAppS -t php-5.3 -s
Password: ***********

Creating application: BigAppS in NDomain
Problem reported from server. Response code was 500.
Re-run with -d for more information.

MESSAGES:
Node execution failure (invalid exit code from node).  If the problem persists p
lease contact Red Hat support.

Well, this is good for me, but of course not pure solution))

--
Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy