Re: EAP6 clustering

Thanks, Jason.  I saw your forum reply, and it looks like this is an acknowledged bug.  As long as I can reasonably expect clustering to work eventually, then I am fine at my current stage of development.  My initial correspondence with Nam left me unsure whether this was a simple bug or a deeper problem or policy decision.

Just to double-check: am I correct in assuming that you fully intend to support automatic EAP6 clustering for scalable apps, and that this is just a temporary hiccup?

Thanks,
Chhi'mèd