Re: EAP6 clustering

> In the short term, you can manually modify the .env/OPENSHIFT_JBOSS_CLUSTER file so that multiple JBoss instances will cluster. If this is something you're interested in, please let me know and I'll provide the details.

I'm definitely interested in at least understanding how it works.  If it's not too difficult, I'd like to experiment with it.  So yes, I would be interested in the details.  It's not entirely clear to me how I would go about creating multiple JBoss instances in the first place.  Or does the scalable app have two by default (one on the HAProxy gear and one on the initial web gear)?  Sorry if this should be obvious; it's a lot of information to be absorbing rapidly.

Chhi'mèd