Re: missing libffi-devel for python bcrypt module

Hi Gianluca,

Usually you open a BZ for this and we add the missing -devel RPM,
into cartridge spec requirements.

  -- Michal

On 12/02/2013 04:19 PM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
I am trying to deploy a python application in openshift online that
requires bcrypt. Unfortunately, building this one requires
libffi-devel, which is not available in the cartridge environment.

Is there a "standard" way to deal with such issues? I guess I could
hit more going forward...