Re: Just in time for the holidays: an instruction manual!

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
Hey Juanje--

On Nov 27, 2013, at 15:38 , N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2013, at 15:06 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Great stuff, thanks :-)
>>
>> I'll give a try using this guide and try to give some feedback.
>>
>> By the way, I would add a mention to activate the SELinux at the prerequisites, because it's quite common on IaaS providers (such DigitalOcean or AWS) to deactivate it and then you run into some troubles without a clue of what was wrong.
>
> Oh, great call Juanje. I'll include that in the next revision.

All set. oo-install now checks SELinux on each target host. To succeed, the host must be running SELinux in Permissive or Enforcing mode. I've updated the docs accordingly. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Great! Thanks :-)

--
Juanje

http://about.me/juanje