RE: Trouble with "mco ping"

Hi Guys,

Don't forget to make sure that your times are close -- your security group may disallow NTP queries which would explain why mcollecive is choking on that part.

Make sure that you have bidirectional UDP 123 available to that security group which the machines apply.

Michael J. McConachie

NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.