Re: Error: Platform does not allow HA applications

+++ Marian Ignev [09/12/13 02:33 +0200]:
Hi guys,
on my private openshift installation i want to allow ha for my user but
oo-admin-ctl-user show me this error: Error: Platform does not allow HA
applications. Does anybody knows what means that?

By default ALLOW_HA_APPLICATIONS is set to false in
/etc/openshift/broker.conf.  Setting it to true will allow the
platform to create multiple HA proxy servers.  Today this requires
integration with a DNS provider (ideally one that supports this
directly) to route traffic to the gears.

Thanks in advance.