Re: Error: Platform does not allow HA applications

Hi Brenton,
this means in my case i use Amazons route 53 and if I enable this option this will create one record in DNS which will balance the traffic between multi gears on the nodes instead of creating HA proxy in one gear that will balance the load? Is that correct?