Re: Error: Platform does not allow HA applications

HA features are in development. I'm not sure if we'll actually provide anything specific for the external load balancer, or more likely a set of examples for how to set it up.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marian Ignev" <m ignev gmail com>
To: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com, "Brenton Leanhardt" <bleanhar redhat com>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2013 8:25:17 AM
Subject: Re: Error: Platform does not allow HA applications

Ahaaaaa :)) Awesome :) Got it :))

So this is in development right now?

2013/12/9 Luke Meyer < lmeyer redhat com >

Sadly, DNS does not make a good load balancer. In order to really take advantage of this feature, one needs an external load balancer that will balance the traffic between the multiple proxy gears; that's what the DNS record would be pointed at. The plan is to provide a component for LB in the future.