Re: Error: Platform does not allow HA applications

Wow Romain,
thank you very much ... awesome job!!

Luke if you provide set of examples will be awesome too!

Thank you guys!

2013/12/9 Philibert Romain <romain philibert worldline com>
Hi Marian,

You can take a look at this project :
https://github.com/worldline/openshift-nginx-routing

It listens on OpenShift Routing SPI and generates nginx configurations.

Or you can also take a look at this gist : https://gist.github.com/Filirom1/7334311

It may help you if you want to plug your own LB to openshift.

/Romain