Source Code repository could not be cloned when creating a new app from a quickstart

Hi all,

I just configure quickstarts.json to access quickstarts form the broker console.

Here is the content of quickstarts.json :

[

  {"quickstart":{

    "id": "7",

    "name":"WordPress",

    "website":"http://wordpress.org",

    "initial_git_url":" https://github.com/openshift/wordpress-example.git ",

    "cartridges":["php-5.3","mysql-5.1"],

    "summary":"A semantic personal publishing platform written in PHP with a MySQL back end, focusing on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.",

    "tags":["php","wordpress","blog","framework","instant_app"],

    "admin_tags":[]

  }}

]

When I try to create a new wordpress app from the console, I got the following message :

·         Source Code repository could not be cloned: 'https://github.com/openshift/wordpress-example.git'. Please verify the repository is correct and contact support.

I think I have to configure openshift to use  my corporate proxy to be able to clone this github repository. My problem is that I have no idea on  how to configure it in the openshift platform. Someone can point me to right config file?

Best Regards,

Julien