Re: Source Code repository could not be cloned when creating a new app from a quickstart

That clone must be running from a different context than the gear user - mcollective. In fact, I forgot to mention - restart (ruby193-)mcollective on the node and see if that makes a difference.

If not, you might need to make it more system-wide by creating a shell script in /etc/profile.d/ to export the variable or something like that - sorry, I don't have a system that requires an http proxy or I would test it rather than just speculate...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Piccaluga Julien" <Julien Piccaluga nagra com>
To: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:35:30 AM
Subject: RE: Source Code repository could not be cloned when creating a new app	from a quickstart

Thanks Luke,

I add the http_proxy and https_proxy in the /etc/openshift/env directory and then I can see my variable set in my gear.

Unfortunately it doesn't solved my issue. I still can't create a new wordpress app from quickstart.
Same error message appear :

Source Code repository could not be cloned: 'https://github.com/openshift/wordpress-example.git'. Please verify the repository is correct and contact support.

So I don't know where this issue is throw during the process? In my understood the git clone is perform inside the gear.
So I try to create a simple php app, connect to ssh and proceed a "git clone https://github.com/openshift/wordpress-example.git"; and here it's works. So why it still failed when trying to create an wordpress app from the web console?

Regards,

Julien