From: "patrick" <chapat gmail com>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:36:28 AM
Subject: Cartridge Dependercies

Hi List,

I’m wondering is theres’s some way to  specify in the manifesta cartridge dependencies ?!. We are building a cartridge for OpenERP but this framework must have Postgres deployed before it can run, or I could not find any way to specify that the Postgres cartridge must be installed before …

thanks for your suggestion

patrick