Re: Cartridge Dependercies

Hi!

 If you want to ensure that postgres must be installed before your cartridge, or there should be an error saying thus, then do this in the manifest ->

Configure-Order:
- postresql
- your_cart_name

If you want to automatically make postgres get installed as your cartridge gets installed, put it in the 'requires' field. This feature, though, has never been used and treat it as untested/beta.

Not sure if I understand the requirement correctly. If its neither of the above or the latter does not work expectedly, do what Ben says.
Hope this helps.
Rajat