Re: Cartridge Dependercies

Thanks this is a good pointer ;)

On 12 Dec 2013, at 17:22, Marian Ignev <m ignev gmail com> wrote:

Hi,
as work around of the posgtre dependency check out this file:

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---
www: http://m.ignev.net/
twitter: @mignev

2013/12/12 Ben Parees <bparees redhat com>
I do not believe there is a way to do this, but it sounds like a great idea.  You can submit it here:

https://www.openshift.com/ideas

So we can see how much traction it has in the community.

Ben Parees | OpenShift

----- Original Message -----
From: "patrick" <chapat gmail com>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:36:28 AM
Subject: Cartridge Dependercies

Hi List,

I’m wondering is theres’s some way to  specify in the manifesta cartridge dependencies ?!. We are building a cartridge for OpenERP but this framework must have Postgres deployed before it can run, or I could not find any way to specify that the Postgres cartridge must be installed before …

thanks for your suggestion

patrick