Re: Cartridge Dependercies

I did a quick try with a modified php cartridge and it seems to work for a scalable app. One issue that I foresee is that even if you put both the 'Requires' field as well as 'Configure-Order' field, the 'setup' portion of your cartridge will still not have the env variables required to reach postgres (though it may be running fine in its gear).
In that case you would have to deal with re-connecting to postgres through the post-configure hook (post-install).

/Rajat