Error deploying cartridges

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a cartridge. When I try to add the cartridge to a running app using the cartridge reflector (AKA the command: rhc cartridge add -a qpid https://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/github/githubaccount/githubcartridgerepo
I get the following error, and it's the only error I receive: "Unable to complete the requested operation due to: An invalid exit code (1) was returned from the server broker.dsx-dev.org.  This
indicates an unexpected problem during the execution of your request.."

I have two questions..

First off, is this a known issue?

Second, what are the other methods for cartridge deployment?

Any help appreciated. Thank you.