Re: Error deploying cartridges

----- Original Message -----
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to develop a cartridge. When I try to add the cartridge to a
> running app using the cartridge reflector (AKA the command: rhc cartridge
> add -a qpid
> https://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/github/githubaccount/githubcartridgerepo
> )
> I get the following error, and it's the only error I receive: "Unable to
> complete the requested operation due to: An invalid exit code (1) was
> returned from the server broker.dsx-dev.org. This
> indicates an unexpected problem during the execution of your request.."
>
> I have two questions..
>
> First off, is this a known issue?

Without additional debugging info, it's hard to tell.  Is broker.dsx-dev.org a server you have the ability to access logs for?  If so, find /var/log/openshift/broker/production.log, then grep for "cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com".  There should be additional info in the logs - possibly an exception - that indicates why the request failed.  That error may reflect a problem on the node hosting the application - it's possible it was unable to download the cartridge data from the cartreflector (possibly because of a proxy issue?)