Re: OpenShift-origin v3 for rhel6 missing bits?

Still building and testing packages. You can use http://www.krishnaraman.net/downloads/openshift-origin-release-3/build-1/rhel/x86_64/ for now.
It is alpha quality build.

—kr

On Dec 17, 2013, at 4:33 PM, Dmitry S. Makovey <dmitry athabascau ca> wrote:

On 12/16/2013 07:05 PM, Krishna Raman wrote:
Ran into the same issue. I seemed to have missed building that file.
Building it now and will be uploaded sometime tomorrow.

didn't see much change - are we to assume that build fails for RHEL6 ?

—Kr