Custom Cartridge Development In OpenShift

Hi All

I was working on custom cartridge development  and I have a question  regarding the flexibility of the same

1.       Do we have the option of giving user-input or parameters while adding a custom cartridge.

2.       From web interface this is not a possibility – but what about using rhc command ?

3.       Is it possible to change the start method definition of control script. – I assume it as no

4.       If option 2 is not possible,which I mostly think – would it be possible to define different methods (say method x) in control script that will take user-input?

For ex  : it would be two step process-- fisrt add cartridge and then invoke method x on cartridge that will take input and do functionalty.

A use case:

The custom cartridge will talk to different system ,based on the input given to custom cartridge and do some processing.

I hope I am not missing anything obvious-!

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com