Add a module to JBossAS application

Hi,

I am currently setting up the environment for some applications on JBoss OpenShift Origin. My problem is that I should customize some modules (add the JDBC driver), and these customizations are common to all applications that I'm going to create. What is the best way to do this?

Thank you in advance!

Marco Sarti
Plansoft Srl - via Rosellini, 25 Firenze
Cell:
(+39)3489932833
Skype: msarti66