Re: Add a module to JBossAS application

On 20/12/13 10:52 +0100, Marco Sarti wrote:
  Hi,
  I am currently setting up the environment for some applications on
  JBoss OpenShift Origin. My problem is that I should customize some
  modules (add the JDBC driver), and these customizations are common to
  all applications that I'm going to create. What is the best way to do
  this?

The best way would be to create a quickstart that has these modifications already made for the user. If you update /etc/openshift/quickstarts.json, you can have this quickstart appear on the Console as well. This would be the easiest to support, since upstream cartridge changes would be consumed
without issue.

--
Jason DeTiberus