Setting env variables t In OpenShift

Hi All

I am trying to set the environment  variables for an application deployed in  Openshift.

I need this to be independent of app deployment and hence looking at using rhc

But hitting issues.I assumed this utility was available as per some documentation I came across. Can anyone

Give some pointers –

~

$ rhc set-env VAR_NAME=VALUE -a demoapp

The command 'rhc set-env VAR_NAME=VALUE is not recognized.

See 'rhc help' for a list of valid commands.

$ rhc env set VAR_NAME=VALUE HELLO -a demoapp

The command 'rhc env set VAR_NAME=VALUE HELLO' is not recognized.

See 'rhc help' for a list of valid commands.

I am running OpenShift Origin on fedora19 >I tried this command in Online as well but no success

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com