unintentional reboot causes one of my node machine malfunction

After an accidental reboot of my node machine, all the apps on the node do not work. When I try to check status of the apps using service openshift-gears status, some msg about permission denied are reported.

# service openshift-gears status

Checking application qa status:

runcon: /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/cron-1.4/info/bin/app_ctl.sh: Permission denied

runcon: /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/mysql-5.1/info/bin/app_ctl.sh: Permission denied

runcon: /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/python-2.6/info/bin/app_ctl.sh: Permission denied

Checking application wdwtest1 status:

runcon: /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/diy-0.1/info/bin/app_ctl.sh: Permission denied

When I create new apps,

test mydev:~/work$ rhc app create test2 python-2.6

Application Options

-------------------

  Namespace:  pia

  Cartridges: python-2.6

  Gear Size:  default

  Scaling:    no

Creating application 'test2' ... done

Waiting for your DNS name to be available ... done

Cloning into 'test2'...

/usr/bin/oo-trap-user: Permission denied

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Shoumeng