Re: Origin Logos - Need Some Quick Feedback

On 02/28/2013 03:29 PM, Troy Dawson wrote:
On 02/28/2013 02:23 PM, Matt Hicks wrote:
On 02/28/2013 03:11 PM, William DeCoste wrote:
Hello,

We're looking for a little feedback on a logo for OpenShift Origin.
Please let us know what you think!

Thanks -Bill

Even better, just cast a vote with your favorite:

https://openshift.redhat.com/community/page/polls-0

-Matt

Except what you see on the polls, and what Bill sent out are two
different things.  Well, sort, Bill sent out variations on B in the polls.

Bill, my favorites C2a and C2b, and if I had to pick only on C2b.
Why?
I like the font with the strange g
I also like OpenShift with Open in bold.

Hope that helps.
Troy