Removal of old CLI commands in mid-February

As we announced earlier, starting with RHC version 1.5 (due out in mid-February) we will remove all of the remaining rhc-* commands listed below:

   rhc-app
   rhc-chk (integrated into rhc setup)
   rhc-create-app
   rhc-create-domain
   rhc-ctl-app
   rhc-ctl-domain
   rhc-domain
   rhc-domain-info
   rhc-port-forward
   rhc-snapshot
   rhc-sshkey
   rhc-tail-files
   rhc-user-info (replaced by rhc account)

We will preserve the remaining deprecated commands noted below for at least another few sprints.

Along with the removal of these commands, the legacy broker API will no longer be available from the OpenShift Online service.  Clients should be using the new versioned/supported REST API exposed at /broker/rest/api.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!