Adding second broker to my setup

I have a all-on-one-machine OpenShift installation and I would like to
add additional all-on-one machine to the setup -- so that the new
machine would also serve as a broker and node.

What is the recommended method of ensuring that the new machine will
become part of the existing installation? Should it have its own
activemq and datastore? How would I let it know that it should be in
sync with the original machine (and vice versa, how will the old
machine learn about the new one)?

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora | adelton at #ipa*, #brno
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat