Re: Error can't find gems dependencies

I tried to execute:

> scl enable ruby193 gem install

but I got the output:

>> Unable to open /etc/scl/prefixes/ruby193!

Then, I realised I didn't have the ruby193 collection, and followed the instructions on this link to install it:
http://developerblog.redhat.com/2013/01/31/ruby-on-rails-3-2-on-red-hat-enterprise-linux-6-with-software-collections/

After that, the file /etc/scl/prefixes/ruby193 was created, and I tried again:

> scl enable ruby193 gem install

giving me the output:

>> Unable to open /etc/scl/prefixes/gem!

I tried as well:

> scl enable ruby193 gem install sass-rails
>> Unable to open /etc/scl/prefixes/gem!

Could you please provide me an example, or point out what am I missing?