Re: Error can't find gems dependencies

Hello Troy,

Thanks for your reply, I tried the following:

> yum install ruby193-rubygem-sass-rails
>> Package ruby193-rubygem-sass-rails-3.2.5-2.el6.noarch already installed and latest version

and after trying to puppet apply again, I received the same error:
>> Error: Could not find dependency Package[rubygem-sass-rails] for Exec[Console gem dependencies]

Is there any way I can redirect the dependency path or something like that?

I am following the official Openshift Origin tutorial to setup my own machine:
http://openshift.github.io/origin/file.install_origin_using_puppet.html#Installing_Puppet

--ja