Re: Websocket and scaled apps

Thank you ;)

Le mardi 16 juillet 2013, Mrunal Patel a écrit :
Hi Romain,
I debugged your cartridge and it looks we have an issue with the default haproxy configuration.
We will be working to fix that. Meanwhile, you can fix your app manually by changing the ~/haproxy/conf/haproxy.cfg
to match http://fpaste.org/25510/73931782/ and restarting haproxy via ~/haproxy/bin/control restart

We comment out timeout http-keep-alive, add option http-pretend-keepalive and increase
the timeout server 600s.

Thanks,
Mrunal