Re: openshift origin on fedora 19 with puppet?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:57:17PM -0400, Marc Boorshtein wrote:
> Got it working!  Thanks for the help!
>
> For any others who want to create a system from scratch:
>
> 1.  Install Fedora 19 minimal, do NOT run an update!
> 2.  Install tar
> 3.  Run the f19 script (ignore an error)
> 4.  Install bind
> 5.  Create your dnssec key
> 6.  Configure puppet
> 7.  run puppet

I confirm that these steps do not fail.

I then did

	for i in activemq mcollective mongod openshift-broker openshift-cgroups  openshift-console  openshift-gears openshift-node-web-proxy  openshift-port-proxy cgred oddjobd httpd ; do echo $i ; service $i restart ; done

to hopefully (re)start all services needed (I did the all-in-one
installation).

What I'm not clear about is what initial account/password was created
thou. The directory

	/var/www/openshift/broker/httpd/conf.d/

is completely empty and the directory

	/var/www/openshift/console/httpd/conf.d/

has all three

	openshift-origin-auth-remote-user-*.conf.sample

files still with the .conf.sample suffix.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat