Re: Error while trying to install the JBoss cartridge

On 01/11/13 14:00 -0700, Arunabha Ghosh wrote:
  Hi Folks,
               I have an Openshift Origin system installed using N
  Harrison's install script.
  I'm trying to install the JBoss cartridge using the
  instructions [1]here. However when I try to clear the broker cache
  using
  bundle exec rake tmp:clear
  I'm getting
  could not find openshift-origin-controller-1.16.7 in any of the sources
  Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.
  It looks like the only version of the controller available is 1.16.11
  yum info rubygem-openshift-origin-controller
  Loaded plugins: versionlock
  Repository 'jenkins_repo' is missing name in configuration, using id
  Repository 'origin-base' is missing name in configuration, using id
  Repository 'origin-deps' is missing name in configuration, using id
  Installed Packages
  Name        : rubygem-openshift-origin-controller
  Arch        : noarch
  Version     : 1.16.11
  Release     : 1.git.0.341b263.fc19
  Size        : 1.4 M