Re: Error while trying to install the JBoss cartridge

On 01/11/13 20:52 -0700, Arunabha Ghosh wrote:
  Also, the admin guide mentions JBossEAP and EWS packages which are
  missing when I do a yum search. Could my repo be broken ?

Are you installing on Fedora or RHEL?  I would say it is probably
RHEL, since openshift-origin-cartridge-jbossas should pull in all
required packages from the base repo.
On RHEL, we don't technically support the jbossas cartridge and you
will need to install openshift-origin-cartridge-jbosseap, which should
pull in all dependencies needed (These do require the host be
subscribed to the JBoss EAP 6 channel).

  On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Arunabha Ghosh