Re: Add node to district problem

Sorry for the list spam, I was doing too many things at the same time and didn't type the proper file path in my prior email. The facts.yaml file is located in /etc/mcollective/facts.yaml. Look at the node_profile, if it doesn't say small you might need to manually run the cron.minutely task that updates that file.