Re: Add node to district problem

Hi Steve,
thank you very much! I just add the node_profile in the facts.yaml as you said and it's okay now! You save me a lot of time! I was started to debug the chain ...

In the facts.yaml i had only this directive:
mcollective: 1

Can you give me some documentation link or article about this file, because i can't find. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks once again.

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---