Re: Add node to district problem

Hi again,
may I realized what the problem is, but I have to figure out why this happens.

I did not found any information in google about what directives should have in facts.yml and i just start finding which parth of the system works with it ... who updates it, who reads it and so on. I found that the cron which you said to me `/etc/cron.minutely/openshift-facts` is the part of the system that updates the facts.yaml file and i found also that the cron doesn't work correctly, because when i run the script manually facts.yaml was updated with a lot of information.

Now everything works fine ... i hope :)

When i found what is wrong with the cron i will update you.

Thanks once again for the help!

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---