Re: oo-install heads-up; refactor completed

Hi Harrison,

I've just tried the new installer and I got these errors:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/51543/83595557/

By the way, it didn't detect my IP Address or IP Interface, and It was so clear for me to know which option need to choose for fixing it. Or if I need it at all.
When I tried the option 3 (Modify the information for an existing host) it detected my IP and network interface just fine, but I guess it should detect them without need to go there, right?

I was trying this on a Fedora 19 x86_64. My steps were:
$ yum -y update
$ yum -t install puppet bind httpd-tools unzip facter
$ reboot
$ sh <(curl -s http://oo-install.rhcloud.com/)

I hope this feedback be useful and thanks for the work on the refactorization :-)