Re: oo-install heads-up; refactor completed

Hey Juanje--

On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:14 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:

> Hi Harrison,
>
> I've just tried the new installer and I got these errors:
> https://paste.fedoraproject.org/51543/83595557/

Yes, I'm talking with someone one FreeNode who is seeing the same thing. I am trying to get a hold of folks to look at this because it seems to be a repo issue.

> By the way, it didn't detect my IP Address or IP Interface, and It was so clear for me to know which option need to choose for fixing it. Or if I need it at all.
> When I tried the option 3 (Modify the information for an existing host) it detected my IP and network interface just fine, but I guess it should detect them without need to go there, right?

I noticed this; it is a deficiency in the new workflow. Ideally the user gets brought straight to host instance configuration when there is a missing 'ip_addr' so that it is not necessary to get there manually. I'll try to figure out a better way to do that.

--Harrison