Re: oo-install heads-up; refactor completed

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:

On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:29 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
> Hey Juanje--
>
> On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:14 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Harrison,
> >
> > I've just tried the new installer and I got these errors:
> > https://paste.fedoraproject.org/51543/83595557/
>
> Yes, I'm talking with someone one FreeNode who is seeing the same thing. I am trying to get a hold of folks to look at this because it seems to be a repo issue.
>
> I believe my issue was that my /etc/resolv.conf was looking like this after the installation:
>
> search example.com
> nameserver [MY IP]

Okay, this may be related to an outstanding feature request in our puppet modules; I'll follow up.

Yep. I've just added the 'nameserver 8.8.8.8' to the Puppet manifest /etc/puppet/modules/openshift_origin/manifests/update_resolv_conf.pp just to test it and it seems like it has worked now.
The installer finished with no errors.

 Now the installer finished and rebooted the machine, but the Web Console doesn't work quite fine. I attach the error_log with the errors.

--
Juanje

http://about.me/juanje