[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: oo-install heads-up; refactor completed



On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:33 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:

On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:57 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
>
> On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:29 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
> > Hey Juanje--
> >
> > On Nov 4, 2013, at 15:14 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Harrison,
> > >
> > > I've just tried the new installer and I got these errors:
> > > https://paste.fedoraproject.org/51543/83595557/
> >
> > Yes, I'm talking with someone one FreeNode who is seeing the same thing. I am trying to get a hold of folks to look at this because it seems to be a repo issue.
> >
> > I believe my issue was that my /etc/resolv.conf was looking like this after the installation:
> >
> > search example.com
> > nameserver [MY IP]
>
> Okay, this may be related to an outstanding feature request in our puppet modules; I'll follow up.
>
> Yep. I've just added the 'nameserver 8.8.8.8' to the Puppet manifest /etc/puppet/modules/openshift_origin/manifests/update_resolv_conf.pp just to test it and it seems like it has worked now.
> The installer finished with no errors.
>
>
>  Now the installer finished and rebooted the machine, but the Web Console doesn't work quite fine. I attach the error_log with the errors.

Jason D. found a small detail that was missing in my major refactoring. The net result is that the puppet config 'roles' list wasn't being set correctly. One setting, but fairly widespread results :-P

If you try again from oo-install.rhcloud.com with a clean system, you should get much better results now.

 
Yep, I tried a fresh installation and it worked fine. Everything seems to be normal now :-)

Thanks!

--
Juanje

http://about.me/juanje

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]