Install and add a node

Hi

I'm sorry if this is a known and silly question but I'm a bit lost.

I've created a broker with the oo-install and now I want to create a node to be used by the broker.
Should I use the oo-install in the node but removing the role broker? Should I run the oo-install in the broker telling it which IP is the one from my new node?
Is there another way?

I saw a way to do it in the guide, but since I was follow the current oo-install method I think I should keep following this way.

Any pointer to documentation, script or whatever will be much appreciate.

Thanks :-)

--
Juanje

http://about.me/juanje