Re: Install and add a node

Well, it seems like the installation isn't working so well. Every time I try to create an application I get an error like this:

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:
I think that it has worked, but how can I test that it has really worked?
Any test/command I can test to see if the node was created well and that is working fine with the broker?

Thanks