Re: Install and add a node

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:

On Nov 6, 2013, at 16:13 , Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:

> I tried a fresh broker's installation with the oo-install and it ask me for a SSH key or password for a local instalation:
> http://paste.fedoraproject.org/52204/77223613/
>
> Before it didn't ask me for it. Should it be that way?

It should be fixed now. The 'hostname' now asks for an FQDN, but "SSH host" can still be localhost, and the installer will assume that you are doing a local installation in that case.

I just tried and keep asking me for the password. I put as "Host" -> "broker.example.com" and as "SSH Host" -> "localhost", but it's still asking for a passord.

--
Juanje

http://about.me/juanje