Re: Persistent disks in cartridges

Hi John,
            Thanks for the clarification. I was specifically interested in the node crashes. In OpenShift Origin, what would happen if a Node crashed ? I'm guessing that all on disk data for the app would be lost ? You mentioned that Online can recover from crashed nodes. Can you elaborate on how that's done ? Also you mentioned that you don't recommend running OpenShift with a clustered file system. Did you mean things like Amazon EBS ?

Thanks,
Arunabha