Output console in hooks

Hello,

I'm creating a "deploy" hook for my JBoss AS7 application.

I'm starting with something simple like:

1.- New file .openshift/action_hooks/deploy

2.- With content:

    echo "DEBUG Test deploy hook "
    echo "DEBUG Test deploy hook " >> ${OPENSHIFT_JBOSSAS_DIR}/logs/deploy_hook.log

After to finish a git push origin action, I can't check if my hook is executed and I don't see that new log file is created inside gear.

Please, anyone can guide me how to debug this step ?

Thanks,
Lucas