Re: Heads up - oo-install.rhcloud.com going down temporarily

oo-install.rhcloud.com is back up now.

As a quick aside - you can always trigger an installation of OpenShift Enterprise by adding the "-e" option to the installer command. However, you can also get it by modifying the URL:

sh <(curl -s http://oo-install.rhcloud.com/ose/)

Thanks for the continued feedback. The installer is about 1000 times better because everyone is putting it to the test!

--Harrison